ChangeWorks will help you and your organization develop:
- Team members who contribute significantly to team success;
- Team leaders who consistently weld groups of individuals into high performance teams;
- Team facilitators who keep their teams on track and make the best use of their teams time and resources; and
- Problem-solving teams that effectively and efficiently apply systematic process skills to resolve critical work concerns.
Our services include:
High Performance Team,"
a one- or two-day Workshop that provides teams
and team leaders with the tools to develop superior
teamwork in their work group and in their organization.
Problem Solving," a
two- or three-day Workshop that provides intact teams (all team members,
the team leader, and the team facilitator) with the skills necessary
to apply systematic, rational process skills to resolving critical work
- "Trouble-Shooting Your Work Teams," consulting and, as required, training to help realize the benefits of effective teamwork throughout the organization
- Additional skill-building
that help participants develop the skills required to implement effective teamwork:
Further information about all of these Workshops and services is
available. Contact Cherryl Mitchell, President, ChangeWorks,